Answering all our frequently asked questions about Single Sign On, API and data.
- Is it possible for users to authenticate themselves using both Single-Sign-On (SSO) and a traditional username and password login method?
- Is it possible to set up multiple SSO configurations on a single portal if I have users in different active directories?
- Would setting up a single SSO configuration for users in three separate domains require additional effort in the setup process?
- Does Skillcast support Just in Time (JIT) provisioning?
- Does Skillcast's Single Sign-On (SSO) support integration with all Identity Providers?
- What is the recommended frequency for running a data feed for user provisioning?
- Is there a restriction on the attributes that I can include in the data feed when when setting up a data feed for user provisioning?
- Can I utilize the same data feed/user provisioning configuration to create users in different domains for reporting purposes even though my company has a single HR system?
- Is it feasible to have multiple user provisioning methods on a single application, given that the user data in my company is managed by various HR systems due to its multiple entities?
- Is it possible for external contractors who do not have profiles on our company's HR system and thus are not included in the regular feed to gain access to the portal for training purposes?
- Does Skillcast have a Rest API?
- How can I manage user data?
- Can Skillcast integrate with my HR system API?
- Does Skillcast offer any options for a training records feed to another platform or application?
- Does Skillcast support processing files for user provisioning with PGP encryption?