If you have deleted an element or page from the Delete buttons and decide that you need to recover what you have deleted, there is a facility to do so. This cannot be used if you erase phrases or words from elements.
Follow the steps below to recover deleted items:
1. Click on the Deleted elements button on the right side of the page
2. Find the element you deleted (you will have the name of the person who made the deletion, the date and time that it was made and the type of element it is). Keep in mind that pages will be split up into individual elements when deleted, so you will have to reinstate each element separately
3. Click on Reinstate content
4. You will get a preview of that element. If it is correct, click on Add
5. The element will be reinstated at its last position, so if you added more things in the meantime, you might need to search for and reposition the element