If you are making edits to a pre-existing module, there will probably be an assessment ready to be edited. However, if you are building a module from scratch, you might need to add an assessment. The assessment cannot be added from the page templates, as other pages can.
Follow the steps below to insert an Assessment:
1. Click on the dropdown menu and click on Module: Assessment
2. The assessment properties will be inserted by default, but all these can be edited to your requirements
3. You can also insert Intro, Passed, Fail and Retry messages to the assessment. These can also be copied from another module that already includes these messages
4. Click on Update at the bottom of the page, if you make any changes
5. At the bottom of the page, type a name for your Question Bank (QB). This will be the folder where your questions are contained. You can create multiple QBs for multiple topics. Click on Add
6. Click on the QB that you just created
7. Click on Add
8. Insert the Question, Options and Explanation into the respective tabs and click on the correct option
9. Highlight the text that you've just inserted and find its corresponding Styles type. This will ensure that everything in your assessment has the correct styling.