The assessment is normally the last page of the module and marks the end of the module. The assessment looks a bit different to the rest of the pages, since all the assessment content can be found within the yellow page title itself.
In the assessment, you can change its properties like the number of attempts the user can take, the pass mark, etc. The following explains how to make changes to a particular question in the assessment:
1. Click on Edit content
2. Click on the Assessment page
3. Click on the Question bank you want to edit
4. Choose the question you want to edit and click on Edit
5. Decide whether your change is in the Question, Options or Explanation and choose the correct tab
6. Make your change and click on Update