When changing an image, we always suggest replacing an image, instead of inserting a new one. This is because certain properties will be carried over to the new image, if this is replaced. An important property is the responsive one, which ensures that no matter what size your screen is, the image will adapt to that screen.
It is important to note that the size of the image will not be carried over to the new image. If your image is too big, you will need to crop it down before inserting the image into the editor.
1. Click on Edit content on the right side of the page
2. Click on the page you want to make changes to
3. Click on the Edit button on the element you want to make changes to
4. Click on the Content tab
5. Click on the image
6. Click on the image icon
7. Click on the upload tab
8. Click on Choose file and select the image you want to upload
9. Click on Send it to the server and click on OK
10. Remove the numbers in the width and height fields
12. Click on OK
Article is closed for comments.