The delay of an element allows it to appear on the page at a certain time after the page loads. We normally calculate 500milliseconds between each element, however you can change this to longer or shorter as you wish. If you wish to have it appear on the page as soon as it loads, you can remove the number completely.
The animation controls how an element appears on the page. There are multiple animations and it is important to try them out to know which one works best with any new elements.
1. Click on Edit content on the right side of the page
2. Click on the page you want to make changes to
3. Click on the Edit button on the element you want to make changes to
4. Click on the Properties tab
5. Change the delay/animation
6. Click on the Update button at the bottom right side of the page