As an administrator within the Policy Hub, you can update the policy settings which will enable you to update the approval workflow, add both the Word and PDF documents for your policies and control the items available on the sidebar.
To access the Policy management settings please follow the steps below:
- Go to Management Console and click on the Policy Management option on the right-hand side.
- Click on the Settings option
- Policy upload mode - you can choose between PDF only or PDF and Microsoft Word. This will change when updating the policy or adding a new policy to the format of the source document you will need to add.
- Audience Group domain - set this to a specific domain and users will only be able to select audience groups from that domain to use to assign policies. Set to based on domain access to allow them to use existing audience groups/ domains a user has access to.
- Related policy options - here you can choose to link policies based on domain access or to any policies irrespective of the domain they are located in.
- Policy Approval Mode - from here you can set the approval workflow you would like to use i.e. No approval, Record approvers manually ,or Approval Workflow
- Sidebar items - Choose which options you would like to appear in the left panel of the policy display. Click on the x to remove or search to add.
- Policy attestation category - here you can choose the category that the policies with attestations link to on the user's homepage.
- Policy attestation question - You can tailor the attestation question and responses from this section.