As well as allowing you to make and assign policies to users on your portal the policy hub will allow you create a public policy page. You can use this to securely share groups of policies with people via custom URL. This might be useful to you if you have external suppliers or stakeholders who need to view your internal policies but do not need a user account.
There will be no tracking so you will not be able to see who out of the external users has accessed your policies but any updates to your policies will be reflected on the public policy page automatically so you can manage policies for all audiences from one place. You also have the option to secure the link with an access code of your choosing.
- Click on Management Console at the top of your homepage and Click on Policy Management from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Management Console’.
- Click on the Public Policy Pages option from the Policy management menu.
- To add a new page select New policy Page from the Policy Page dropdown and complete the form. If you want to update an existing page You will be able to choose the page to edit by selecting it from the Policy Page drop down.
|Title||Type in the name of the policy page - this will appear to the users accessing the page|
|Description||Type in a description that will appear to users accessing the page|
|URL - https://[Clientcode].e-learningportal.com/policies/||Type in a word or words you want to use to customise the URL to be sent to users. For example you would enter Suppliers. Which would make the URL you send to users https://[Clientcode].e-learningportal.com/policies/suppliers
[Clientcode] will automatically be replaced with the code from your own URL
|Access code (optional)||Type in an access code that users will be asked for before they can see the policy page. The access code can be up to 19 characters log. If you leave this field blank users with access to the URL will be able to access the policies without having to enter the code|
|Domain||choose the domain you want to save your page to|
|Status||The status can be set to live or suspended when the page is no longer in use.|
|Policies||double click to add to your selection policies you want to appear on your public policy page. Double click on selected items that you wish to remove|
4. Once you are happy with your choices click Add policy page to save the page or Update policy page to save any changes
5. Share the policy page link with those who need access. Remember to also share the access code with them if you have set one.