This functionality allows you to add Skillcast modules from the Libraries that you have purchased from Skillcast to your own LMS. This allows you greater flexibility as you will not need to contact your Customer Support Manager each time you want access to a new module.
You can this function as per the below:
- Click on Management Console at the top of your homepage and click on the Content Management from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Management Console
- Click on Skillcast Modules option from the content management menu. You will be able to see a Search and Filter Packages option.
- Here you can search and filter for the module/s that you would like to add either by typing and/or filtering by the package.
- You will then be taken to the area shown on the screenshot below where you can first choose the domain on the portal where you would like to content to be placed. (eg. Content - Ess, FCA).
- The skin setting should default to the skin required for the module you have selected.
- Choose your homepage category which is where the homepage placement.
- Choose your e-learning library category which will categorise your training such as 'Skillcast Essentials'.
- Click on Add