The Staff Types tab of the Staff register is where you select if the register will include Certified Persons (CP) and/or Other Conduct Rules (OCR) staff members, you can also link the CPs and OCRs to an automatic audience group.
You can use an Automatic Audience Group to add your CP and OCR staff to the register, your Customer Success Manager can help you set up the Audience Group.
Using an Automatic Audience Group means that if the member of staff within your data feed matches the rules within the Audience Group, they will automatically be added to the register. You will still need to manually select the relevant Certified Functions and issue the Statement of Certification (SOC).
If an Automatic Audience group is used, you will not be able to add/remove users manually.
- If you have already populated a register with the CP and OCR staff and then enable the Audience Group:
- Users who are in the Register and not in the selected Audience Group and do not have a current SoC will be automatically archived.
- User who are in the Register and not in the selected Audience Group and do have a current SoC will not be automatically archived, but the value of Current Status for them in the main Certified Person register table will change to “Out of Scope”.
- If you have not already populated the register with the CP and OCR staff:
- The users associated with the selected Audience Groups will be added to the Register.
- Automatic updates against user’s accounts either by the feed or manually, and the information within the attributes matches the rule in the Audience Group:
- Those users whose attributes now match the rule for the selected Audience Group, and who are not already in the associated Register will automatically be added.
- Any users already in that register whose attributes no longer match the new rule for the Audience Group:
- If the user does not have a current SoC they will be automatically archived within the Register
- If the user does have a current SoC they will not be automatically archived, but the value of the Current Status for them in the main table of the associated Certified Persons Register will change to “Out of Scope”.
If you choose to link and audience group you will no longer be able to add users manually to the register. You must have both CP and OCR linked to an audience group or neither.
Once you have arranged the selection accordingly click Update Staff Type settings.
The following articles are helpful in understanding how you would build your audience groups.
What is a Audience group?
How to create an audience group
*if you do not see a Staff register available for you to click on you may need to check if you have been given access to view and edit. If you need help with creating entities and registers check out this article Creating an entity and registers
Article is closed for comments.