You may want to give colleagues access to particular role and domain(s) so they can complete tasks on the portal. Check out this article for more information. How do Roles and Domains Work?
This article will show you how to give users administrator access.
- Click on Management Console at the top of your homepage and Click on User Management from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Management Console’.
- Follow the instructions found on how to search for the account or accounts you would like give Adminstrator access.
- a) To give access to one user click on the account and click on Administrator access from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Edit User’.
b) To give access to multiple users make sure your chosen users are added to your selection, the number of accounts that are currently within your selection will show in the right-hand-side menu highlighted in red and Select Adminstrator Access
- Select Adminstrator roles and direct domain access fields to scroll or begin typing to search for an a role or domain that you want to use to give to the user(s). You can pick multiple options by holding control and clicking to select.
- If your selected user(s) already have any roles or domain access these will be listed under the Domain access and Permissions headings. Click the 'Update settings' button to update admin access.
- The next time the user logs in they should see their new permissions. If they are unable to see their permissions they may still be logged in as part of an older sessions. Ask them to log out and log back in.
Article is closed for comments.