The Skillcast portal allows you to set up emails to be generated automatically, however there maybe times where you want to send an adhoc email to a user or a group of users.
You may also want to check the email history for a user to check whether they were sent a notification email or perhaps the content of the email or any scheduled emails that are due to be sent.
To complete this you will need access to the User Management functionality within your Skillcast Enterprise Learning Management System. So, if you do not currently have this please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Send user emails
- Click on Management Console at the top of your homepage and Click on User Management from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Management Console’.
- Follow the instructions found on how to search for the account or accounts you would like to update.
- a) To send to one user Click on the account and click on Send Email from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Edit User’.
b) to send to multiple users make sure your chosen users are added to your selection, the number of accounts that are currently within your selection will show in the right-hand-side menu highlighted in red. Choose the option to Send Email.
- You then can start from scratch and begin composing an email or choose between domain and then an email template in that domain.
- Click Use this template to continue. On the next step you will be a view the email and update the from and reply to emails if necessary. If there are manual inputs in in the email template then you will be prompted to add the information for that.
- Click the continue Button to see a preview of the email to be sent. At this point you may want to to also check any links contained in the email work as expected Once you are happy Click send
- Once processed you will see a confirmation that says X emails sent successfully.
Article is closed for comments.