You may want to check the email history for a user to confirm they were sent a notification and when. Perhaps you may want to check the content of the email or any scheduled emails that are due to be sent for a user.
To complete this you will need access to the User Management functionality within your Skillcast Portal and permissions to View email history. If you do not currently have this please contact your Customer Success Manager.
View Email History and Schedule
- Click on Management Console at the top of your homepage and Click on User Management from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Management Console’.
- Follow the instructions found on how to search for the account would like to review.
- To view one user click on the account and click on Email History and Schedule from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Edit User’.
- You will then see a schedule of any future emails to be sent to that user
- Below that you will be able to see the full email history for that user. For each email you will be able to see the date it was sent, the subject, the address the email was sent from and the full content.*
* If temporary login details have been sent to the user these will appear in the email history.