As well as our detailed reporting you may want to look at the training records of a specific user. Depending on your permissions you may be able to view or edit training records.
To complete this you will need access to the User Management functionality within your Skillcast Enterprise Learning Management System. So, if you do not currently have this please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Click on Management Console at the top of your homepage and Click on User Management from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Management Console’.
- Follow the instructions found on how to search for the account you would like to update.
- Click on the account and click on Training records from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Edit User’.
- You will then see a summary of all training records for that user. If the user has assignments for various categories each training record will be organised by the Category then the learning path and then activity
- If you have permissions to view details or edit training records click on an activity name to drill down.
- There will be a break down of the training record into sessions. Click 'Show' Next to a session to show the suspend data including any interactions (assessment questions and answers)
- To update the training record complete or update training record form and Click the Update Training record button to complete.
Article is closed for comments.