Your permissions may allow you to impersonate users within your remit. This is useful if you need to troubleshoot user issues or check what a users assignments look like when logged into their account.
To complete this you will need access to the User Management functionality within your Skillcast Enterprise Learning Management System. So, if you do not currently have this please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Click on Management Console at the top of your homepage and Click on User Management from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Management Console’.
- Follow the instructions found on how to search for the account you would like to impersonate.
- Click on the account and click on Impersonate user from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Edit User’.
- A new tab will open in your browser window which will be the user account you are impersonating. You will be able to do anything that the user can do, please keep in mind that if you access training or change anything this will be tracked.
- Once you are finished remember to choose the 'Log out' option and close the tab. Your time spent impersonating the account will be tracked and visible to other admins via the Recent activity option in the Edit user menu.