Changes made to a users account can be viewed by looking at Adminstrator activity. This will show you basics such as if training was assigned or deleted or if an account was archived or reactivated,
A more detailed report is also downloadable which will show the users details anytime the account was updated. To access Administrator Activity:
- Click on Management Console at the top of your homepage and Click on User Management from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Management Console’.
- Follow the instructions found on how to search for the account you would like to update.
- Click on the account and click on Administrator activity from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Edit User’.
- You will then be able to see a list of any changes to the user account since it was registered. The first column will show changes grouped by date. Each change will show the username of person who made that change The second column will show the change made and the third will show the details.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the View Profile Updates button. This will download a excel file that shows any profile or attribute updates that have been made since the user was registered.