In the case of a user having a duplicate accounts you may have need to merge two accounts together. Merging one account into another will transfer the training records into one account. You can then archive and remove the duplicate account so that user only has one profile going forward.
- Click on Management Console at the top of your homepage and Click on User Management from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Management Console’.
- Follow the instructions found on how to search for the accounts you would like to merge
- Make sure your chosen users are added to your selection and click on merge user accounts from the right-hand-side menu highlighted in red.
- Select the user INTO whose account to merge the training records of the unselected user by selecting the radio button. You will see the first name, last name, username, user ID and status of each user which should help you choose the correct one.
- Click the Merge button to continue. You will then see a merge preview which will show a summary of activities that will be added or updated when the user accounts are merged.
- If you are happy to continue Click Merge Training Records, you will see a pop up that asks you Are you sure you want to merge these training records? Click OK to finalise.
- Once processed you will see confirmation message
- If you are merging duplicate accounts you may need to find the account that no longer has any training records and archive and delete this.
Article is closed for comments.