Whether an end user requires an extension or you would like to adjust the deadline date for learning path manually or automatically assigned to a user you can follow these steps. This be reflected in the users profile and also in any reporting when updated.
If you decide to update a group of users you will need to update all users to the same date. This article will show you how to do the following and update a deadline for an individual learning path.
To complete this you will need access to the User Management functionality within your Skillcast Enterprise Learning Management System. So, if you do not currently have this please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Click on Management Console at the top of your homepage and Click on User Management from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Management Console’.
- Follow the instructions found on how to search for the accounts you would like to update.
- Make sure your chosen users are added to your selection and click on Assignments from the right-hand-side menu highlighted in red. This will show you the number of accounts that are currently within your selection. Any changes that you will be making through this menu will affect all users within your selection.
- Within the Assignments box you will see a list of all the learning paths that the selection of accounts has been assigned and whether each one is live or suspended . Next to each learning path name there will be the number of accounts that the learning path has been assigned to within your selection.*
Click on the learning path you want to update the deadline date for and a pop up will appear.
- Select the deadline field and you can use the date picker to choose a new deadline and click Update**.
*If the number does not match the number of users in your selection, this means that there are some users within your selection that have not been assigned the learning path.
** Changing the deadline may mean you now have invitation emails you need to send. Check out this article to learn how to send Invitation emails.
Article is closed for comments.