As well as adding different types of activities to a learning path you can also add sections to separate or group different activities together. All activities in the sections will have one deadline date and will need to be completed to mark the learning path as complete. These sections are expandable and are a great way to organise a learning path with lots of activities.
To add a section to a learning path follow the below steps.
- Click on Management Console at the top of your homepage and Click on Content Management from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Management Console’.
- You can then use the search form to search for an existing learning path using a keyword or you choose a domain and hit search to find all learning paths in that domain. Click on the learning path code you are looking for a OR Add a new Learning Path
- Click on 'edit content' under current activities you can use the drop down to the right of the page to select the option Learning Path: Section and click the +Add button. If you have activities already inside your learning path then you will see multiple drop downs. Select the one where you want the section to appear.
- The next screen will allow you choose a position for your section if there are already multiple activities in your learning path. Add a title that you want to appear to the user and choose whether you want to show progress by using the drop down to select Yes or No. If you select Yes, a progress par will appear on the section header.
- Click the Add button and the screen will take your back the edit content view.
Article is closed for comments.