You may want to reassign and reset an already completed module or training as a refresher for your user or users. This article will show you how to add one user or multiple users to your selection and reset their status and choose a new deadline date.
- Search for and select your users by clicking on Management Console. Click on User Management option from the ‘Management Console’ menu.
To learn how to use the search options check out this article Searching for users
- Make sure your chosen user or users are added to your selection and click on assignments from the right-hand-side menu highlighted in red. This will show you the number of accounts that are currently within your selected.
- Within the Assignments box you will see a list of all the current learning paths that the selection of accounts has been assigned with. Next to each learning path name there will be the number of accounts that this has been assigned to within your selection.*
- Select the empty learning path field and scroll or search to find the learning paths that are already assigned** that you want to reset. You can click to select or hold ctrl and click on the learning path to select multiple options to reset.
- Click on the Add new assignment button and a pop up form will appear
- Click on the deadline field and choose a new deadline using the date picker. Tick the boxes to Update deadline for 3 assignments, Reset incomplete training records and Reset completed training records. Click the Add/update assignments button.
- A pop will appear confirming the learning paths and total number of training records due to be reset. Click OK to confirm.
*If the number does not match the number of users in your selection, this means that there are some users within your selection that have not been assigned the learning path
** Resetting an activity and changing the deadline may mean you now have invitation emails you need to send. Check out this article to learn how to send Invitation emails.