To update the attributes on an employee’s account, you can follow the steps below. Attributes on a person’s account consist of attributes like email address, first name, last name, department, job role, line manager etc.
To update an employee’s account you will need access to the User Management functionality within your Training portal (LMS). If you do not have access to Management Console, please contact your Customer Success Manager who can arrange this access for you.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on Management Console at the top of your homepage.
- Click on User Management from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Management Console’.
- You will then see the following screen:
- Search for the account which needs to be updated by placing the relevant email address, employee number or some other detail relevant to that account.
- Click on the account which will then take you to the attributes page as per the screenshot below:
- Here you can update any of the attributes on that account.
- Once you have typed the relevant information in to the attribute, click on the ‘Update user attributes’ button. This will instantly update the account with the new information.