Compliance Declarations are an optional module on the Skillcast Portal that enables you to obtain compliance declarations from all or a selection of your users on your Skillcast.
Compliance Declarations can support the management of compliance with standards, regulations and laws, as well as provide audit-able evidence of such compliance.
Key features include:
- Ability to require new user declarations at a given time and allow users to make additional ad-hoc declarations as and when they choose to
- Ability to link certain responses to alerts
- Ability to resolve some alerts automatically
- Ability to request additional information for certain responses
- Ability to create adaptive surveys where questions are added/removed based on the responses to previous questions
- Declarations go into interactive reports where managers can view and close alerts