- Please speak to your customer success manager should you wish to create a new module from scratch. There are a few things they will need to check for you; Skin settings, Domain settings, Category settings, etc.
- Your customer success manager will publish this, to give you the option to ‘view as a learner’ (below)
- It is also important for you to advise your service manager once you have the final version of the module. This will need to be check for reporting and tracking purposes.
Viewing your module
- Click onto ‘View as learner’ from the right hand menu.
- ‘Start new attempt’ puts you on page 1, this means all subsequent pages will be locked for viewing until you reach them.
- ‘Resume current attempt’ puts you where you last left off with all visited pages already unlocked.
- A note regarding this Editor in general: It’s a complex tool that has evolved over two decades as our inhouse production tool. It was not made to be a consumer friendly application, so if you find something difficult to use within it, please keep this in mind.
Article is closed for comments.