You may want to assign a learning path to user and give them a deadline date. This article will show you how to search for and select the users you want to assign the learning path to.
To complete this you will need access to the User Management functionality within your Skillcast Enterprise Learning Management System. So, if you do not currently have this please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Click on Management Console at the top of your homepage and Click on User Management from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Management Console’.
- Follow the instructions found on how to search for the account you would like to update.
- Click on the account and click on Assignments from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Edit User’.
- Within the Assignments box you will see a list of all the learning paths that the user has been assigned.
- Select the empty learning path field and scroll or search to find the learning path that you wish to assign You can click to select or hold ctrl and click on each learning path to select multiple assignments.
- You will need to choose the category you wish to assign the learning path(s) to, this will determine which tile your assignments sit behind . Select the Deadline field and pick date using the date picker. Choose when you wish to make the training Active from. The default will be Immediately however you can change this to be a number of days before the deadline.
- Click Add assignments*.