Updating a deadline for one account
Whether an end user requires an extension or you would like to adjust the deadline date for learning path manually or automatically assigned to a user you can follow these steps. This be reflected in the users profile and also in any reporting when updated.
To complete this you will need access to the User Management functionality within your Skillcast Enterprise Learning Management System. So, if you do not currently have this please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Click on Management Console at the top of your homepage and Click on User Management from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Management Console’.
- Follow the instructions found on how to search for the account you would like to update.
- Click on the account and click on Assignments from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Edit User’.
- Within the Assignments box you will see a list of all learning paths assigned to that user.
- The Deadline box will show the current deadline – click on the calendar icon to use the date picker to choose a new date.
- Once selected click on Update*.
*Changing the deadline may mean you now have invitation emails you need to send. Check out this article to learn how to send Invitation emails.