To archive multiple accounts, you can follow the steps below. Archiving accounts is used for reasons such as when an employee has left the company, is on Long Term Sick or maternity. Archiving the account in these instances will ensure the employee is not assigned training and will not receive reminder emails. You also have the option to exclude archived accounts from your reports.
To archive multiple account’s you will need access to the User Management functionality within your Training portal (LMS). If you do not have access to Management Console, please contact your Customer Success Manager who can arrange this access for you.
Updating a deadline for one account
- Log in to your account.
- Click on Management Console at the top of your homepage.
- Click on User Management from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Management Console’.
- You will then see the following screen:
- Click on view advanced search options which will take you to the following screen:
- Click on the User attribute drop down which will allow you to choose an attribute to filter by. You can use attributes such as email and employee number to search for the accounts which you want to archive. Please see the screen shot below:
- Once you have located the accounts which need to be archived, please select the ‘Create new Selection’ tab shown in the screenshot below:
- Once you have done this you will be taken to the screen below where you then need to click on ‘View selected users’.
- You are then taken to the screen below where you need to click on ‘Edit Attributes’.
- Once you have clicked on ‘Edit Attributes’ you are then taken to the screen which will allow you to archive the multiple users. As per the screenshot below click on the ‘Archive users’ .
- This will result in the selected users being archived.