To edit or create automated reminders, follow the below steps:
- Log in to your training portal
- Click onto Management Console (top)
- Click onto Email notifications (right)
- Click onto Automated reminders (right)
There are 3 factors we need to consider:
- These are based on how far the deadline date is, from the date the email is sent out. This means that if we set them to be triggered when the deadline is a week away, if the deadline is 8 days away then the user will not receive an email.
- You need to choose how often you'd like them sent out by selecting an amount, and then selecting days or months.
- You need to choose a start date.
Here is an example: (click here to access the video)
- Give the reminder a name so that you can find it in your list: Reminder - test,
- Select the type: Will be overdue in 10 das or less (which means 10 days before deadline),
- Select the domain where the staff are held: Users - Staff,
- Select the name of the template email you would like to use for these reminders: Users - Skillcast Chaser Email (The email template will only show up here if it has the correct code in it - speak to your Customer Success manager for more details)
- Select the start date: 03/02/2021
- The time you want to it to be sent out: 3am (to be ready for them in the morning)
- Repeat after: 1 month (how often you would like this reminder to go out)