You may want to assign a learning path to group of users with the same deadline date . This might be all users in one domain, a specific list of users or users who have an attribute in common such as their location, role or business area. This article will show you how to search for and select the users you want to assign the learning path to.
To complete this you will need access to the User Management functionality within your Skillcast Enterprise Learning Management System. So, if you do not currently have this please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Click on Management Console at the top of your homepage and Click on User Management from the right-hand-side menu called ‘Management Console’.
- Follow the instructions found on how to search for the accounts you would like to update.
- Make sure your chosen users are added to your selection and click on Assignments from the right-hand-side menu highlighted in red. This will show you the number of accounts that are currently within your selection. Any changes that you will be making through this menu will affect all users within your selection.
- Within the Assignments box you will see a list of all the learning paths that the selection of accounts has been assigned.
- Select the empty learning path field and scroll or search to find the learning path that you wish to assign You can click to select or hold ctrl and click on each learning path to select multiple assignments.
- Click on the Add new assignment button and a pop up form will appear. You will see a list of learning path(s) you are about to assign. You will need to choose the category you wish to assign the learning path(s) to this will determine which tile your assignments sit behind . Select the Deadline field and pick date using the date picker. Choose when you wish to make the training Active from. The default will be Immediately however you can change this to be a number of days before the deadline. There will be a greyed out box ticked which will show the total number of assignments.
- Click Add assignments*.