To view the reports, please login to your training account. Once logged in, please click on the Management Console tab at the top, then on the Management Information tab located on the right-hand side. From here, you can see the reports that are assigned to you. Just click on the title of the report that you wish to view and the system will automatically download it for you.
Please note that if the report is in Excel format, you should click on the Data tab once it has opened to see the status of the staff that have been assigned the training modules.
Creating and editing a report
Whether creating a report from scratch or editing a pre-set report your user interface will look very similar, below we will take you through creating our most commonly used report Learning path activity and the options you will have to choose from.
1. Report type - (see standard report types) this will denote the filter and format options you will have access to.
2. Format – Our Learning Path activity can be downloaded in three format options
a) Excel – downloads an excel file straight to your device
b) Drill down – Graphical representation will allow you to click into specific groups/departments/areas to get the specific information you require (this option will also allow you to download in excel and PDF)
c) PDF - PDF version of graphical representation will be downloaded to your device
3. Population - Choose to run report on current users, archived users or all users
4. Date as at – Add a date here to run a report and see data up until that date. Leave blank for a real-time
5. Output Tab – To the left are all the available user attributes that you can add or remove from your report. To the right is all the additional training data you can add to the report. Ticking or unticking the box will add or remove that option to your report when you click Run Report
6. Domains – Choose to run your report on specific user domains only. You can double click to add domains that you have access to click and hold shift or CTRL on your key board to select multiple items at once. You also have two tick box options.
7. User filters - Select a User attribute from the drop down, you can then either free type into the box below to enter your filter value or click View All to view all the values available as values for that attribute. Click on a value or hold shift or CTRL to select multiple values before clicking add selected values to filter. You can add up to three filters, you can also use the additional date filters of Date Registered which is the date the users account was created on the portal or Hire_date which is a date updated via the client data feed.
8. Libraries – If you use libraries to assign your training you can filter your report to show the user audience enrolled onto a specific library. Double click to add library to selected items or hold shift or CTRL and click to select multiple items. Please note that when running a learning path activity report and choosing one library it will show you anyone enrolled on that library but all learning paths.
9. Learning Paths - Choose learning paths to report only on specific training. Double click on a learning path to add it to selected items or hold shift or CTRL and click to select multiple items. Please note if selected items is left blank the report will pull through live learning paths only. To view data on suspended Learning paths, select and add to Selected items. Click on the show all assignments options to choose to filter and various completion and status options