As part of the Skillcast Learning Management System package, no matter what library of content or course options you chose for your business, you are also assigned a dedicated Customer Success Manager from our Customer Success Team. Your CSM will act as your support function to assist you and your business’ training delivery requirements. Even if you intend to administer the portal yourself, your CSM is by your side when you need them.
Your Customer Success Manager is there to manage and maintain your portal by working with you to facilitate the implementation of your Learning and Development, Compliance, or any other training plans. Some of the benefits of having a Customer Success Manager are the following:
Saving you time;
- Your CSM will maintain your portal. This means that any day-to-day tasks such as adding users, assigning courses, and set up communications in consultation with be done for you.
- Your CSM will handle any course roll-outs for you. Assigning the training to your users and sending them notifications of available modules.
- Your CSM will set up your Management Reports for you have access to real time training reports that are tailored to your requirements.
- Your CSM will handle any support and technical queries raised by end users via our Zendesk ticketing Platform.
Branding your portal and courses;
- Your CSM will ask for your company logo. This is placed on the top banner on your portal so users are met with a familiar portal.
- Your CSM will ask for your branding guidelines and apply these to your portal. They will work with you to ensure that your portal layout, colours and images mirrors your brand.
- Your CSM will also use your branding to style your training courses. We use style-sheets to ensure all content we create for you includes these styles.
Delivering high level support;
- Your CSMs will be your first point of contact for anything relating to your Skillcast portal.
- In the event that additional support is required from other department within Skillcast, such as our Technology or Production teams, your CSM will ensure that they facilitate this by to keep you updated and bridging the relationships.
- Your CSM will offer proactive support, letting you know about the latest releases in content and technology that will improve your user experience.
- Your CSM will work closely with you by thinking ahead and giving you the tools you may need to help you in your future planning.
Sharing knowledge and experience;
- Your CSM will offer you training on how to use the administrative side of your portal. They can host webinars to demonstrate the portal’s capabilities.
- The team of CSMs are experts in their field and aim to build their knowledge about your business requirements. This ensures they match solutions for any queries or issues that may arise and act as a sounding board for ideas that you have for the future.
- Our CSMs’ experience working with a large range of different business mean that they offer a unique perspective. They take your requirements and brief road-map queries and apply real life solutions that we know have worked/ do work within other companies.
- Your CSMs will work closely with other departments within Skillcast (both content production and technology) and are therefore able to offer valuable information/advice/feedback when scoping out projects.