From time to time a major update to a policy may happen, when this occurs you may want to ensure all employees assigned the policy as mandatory have seen and attested to the latest version, including those who have attested in the past. This feature enables you force a reset and send out notifications to the end users that they need to complete the attestation again.
Follow these steps to reset training records if you are using no approval work flow or manually recording approval
1. Click on Management console >Policy Management and use the search to locate the policy you want to update and click on the title to edit.
2. On the documents tab click on the button to 'Update Policy document'
3. In the pop up ensure that you update type selected as 'New version'. You then need to fill out the required fields and upload the policy document(s). If there are completed training records to reset the option to tick the reset completed training records? field will be available, if there is nothing to reset this field will be disabled and you will see a message stating just that.
4. Click upload new policy document and a pop up will appear confirming the number of completed training records to be reset. If you are happy click Ok to continue
5. Once training records have been set any invite or intitial emails will be generated users will recieve a deadline date according to the intial deadline period you have set in the attestation tab for example 30 days. You can then use this article to understand how to send the invite emails. Speak to your customer Success Manager if you need help with ensuring you have the correct permissions. Sending invitation emails