For our online assigned mandatory training, does the system record how long it should take to complete the module or the actual time and then how does it record this on the CPD tracker?
There are 3 different settings available against the CPD time for e-learning. To access these settings please follow the steps below:
- Go to Management Console
- Select CPD Register from the menu panel this should display the CPD administration page.
- Under CPD Settings, you will have an option to change the CPD Time for e-learning using the dropdown.
The CPD tracker will record the time according to the time setting you choose:
- Actual Usage Time > (the time spent from the tracking record)
- Expected Usage Time > (the expected duration of the activity)
- Actual usage time if it is less than expected usage time > (this is the current/default behaviour and defaults to the actual usage time if it is less than the expected usage time.)
Article is closed for comments.